Sautéed Green Beans with Pine Nuts & California Prunes
Provided by: Eat Real Food for the California Prune Board.
Makes: 4Prep Time: 5 minsCook Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced California Prunes
- In a small frying pan, toast pine nuts on medium heat until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add in green beans, salt and pepper; Sautee for about 10 minutes until slightly charred on the outside.
- Turn off heat and add in toasted pine nuts and California Prunes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.