Orange & California Prune Stuffing
Makes: 4Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 30 minutes
- 30g butter
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Segments and grated rind of 1 orange
- 270g coarse breadcrumbs
- 50g California Prunes, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the celery and onion until soft.
- Add the breadcrumbs, mix well, then take off the heat and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the stuffing into a greased ovenproof dish and bake for 30 minutes until golden.