Edamame & California Prune Salad with Feta, Mint, & Basil
Provided by: The Smart Kitchen for the California Prune Board
Makes: 4-8Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 450g package frozen shelled edamame
- 110g California Prunes
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Steam edamame in the microwave according to package directions.
- Allow to cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together edamame, California Prunes, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Stir in basil, mint, and feta, just until well incorporated.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.