Citrus Kissed Rice and Kale Salad with California Prunes
A quick, easy, and delicious summer salad that everyone will enjoy.
Servings: 4Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) halved pitted Prunes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup Tuscan kale leaves, cut into fine ribbons
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- Dash hot pepper sauce
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, substituting 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for the butter and 1/2 cup orange juice for 1/2 cup of the water; remove from heat. Stir in Prunes; cool to room temperature. Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
|PERCENTAGE CALORIES FROM FAT||11|