Chicken & California Prune Pizza with a Cauliflower Crust
Sweet and tangy this pizza will surprise your taste buds.
Makes: 4Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup (about 170g) pitted California Prunes
- 1/4 cup water 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 frozen cauliflower pizza crusts (about 280g)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (about 110g)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 85g)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Heat oven to 230ºC.
- Pre-bake cauliflower crusts as directed on the package.
- In food processor, process California Prunes, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
- Place cauliflower crusts on baking sheets (one per sheet); spread evenly with California Prune mixture.
- Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shells.
- Bake in centre of oven 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve.
|PERCENTAGE CALORIES FROM FAT||25|