California Prune Pancakes
Servings: 8Prep Time: 10 minCook Time: 15 min
- 1 cup California Prunes
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 -2 tbsp of butter
1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Beat the eggs and milk together in a jug.
3. Gradually add the milk mixture to the flour mixture to create a batter.
4. Chop the California Prunes into small chunks and add to the batter mixture.
5. Using a pancake pan or frying pan add a small knob of butter and spoon in a large spoonful of the batter mixture. Fry until cooked then flip over and fry until cooked on both sides.
6. Serve with fruit of your choice and drizzle with honey.