Bharwan Tandoori Aloo
Makes: 6-8Prep Time: 30 minsCook Time: 30 mins
- 150 grams California Prunes
- 1 kg potatoes
- 50 grams broken cashew nuts
- 20 grams Chaat Masala
- 20 grams chopped ginger
- 20 grams chopped green chilli
- 30 grams Kamrak
- 30 grams chopped coriander
- Salt according to taste
- Oil adequate for frying
- 100 ml mint chutney
- Peel the potatoes, then scoop out the centres with a potato peeler or scooper to create hollow potato shells
- Cut the potato middles into chips and fry in oil until crispy.
- Boil the potato shell until almost done.
- Chop California Prunes and mix all the other ingredients with the fried potato chips.
- Stuff the mixture into the boiled potato shells.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes on skewers and roast them in a tandoor or oven till the colour is golden.
- Cut the roasted potatoes into half and sprinkle with chopped coriander and chaat masala.
- Serve the chatpata California Prune Bharwan Tandoori Aloo hot with mint chutney.