- Preparation time: 01:00'
- Servings: 18
|180g||olive oil based margarine|
|30ml||California prune juice|
|2||lemons: juice & zest|
|6 tbsp||pumpkin seeds|
- Place the California prunes, apricots, California prune juice, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil based margarine into a large pan on a low heat.
- Mix all the other ingredients together.
- When the margarine mixture has melted add to the dry ingredients. Mix together and pour into a lined tray.
- Spread evenly and pat down to compact the mixture.
- Bake at 160c for 45 minutes.